Documents on arrival

Cynthia Darch

3 hours ago, Cynthia Darch said:

When we arrive at the embarkation terminal in Dover tomorrow, do we need to present any documents apart from Passports and Insurance policy. Thanks

The short answer is no but full information is given on the covering letter you received which included the luggage labels.

22 minutes ago, LondonLad60 said:

Although covid passes are no longer mandatory, I would take mine anyway, as at check in on my last Saga cruise back in June, there was random checking.

There is no longer any random checking at the port - in June covid passes were still required which is why they did some random checking.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Banjo an said:

Covid does seem to be on the increase again so we will be taking our covid passes on our next cruise in November

To be on the safe side I thought I'd update my covid pass. I logged on to the NHS app on my mobile and the option to get a covid pass is no longer on the main menu. I've tried looking on the gov.uk website to see if a pass is still required but I was sent around in ever decreasing circles. Fortunately my current pass is valid for the duration of my forthcoming cruise (departing next Sunday) but after that, who knows? 

Down at the very bottom of the NHS app Home page is a heart icon labeled Your Health. ( 2 nd from right of 5 icons). Click on that and the first option is Get your NHS Covid pass which enables you to download the usual documents. I understand that appointments for the autumn booster for those eligable will be offered from tomorrow  ( Monday 19 Sept) so another entry on the certificates.

Edit to add: I Hhad my flu vaccination at Boots on Wednesday. Might be a good thing to think about before you cruise .

Edited by FannyLiz
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, FannyLiz said:

Down at the very bottom of the NHS app Home page is a heart icon labeled Your Health. ( 2 nd from right of 5 icons). Click on that and the first option is Get your NHS Covid pass which enables you to download the usual documents. I understand that appointments for the autumn booster for those eligable will be offered from tomorrow  ( Monday 19 Sept) so another entry on the certificates.

Edit to add: I Hhad my flu vaccination at Boots on Wednesday. Might be a good thing to think about before you cruise .

Perfect. Many thanks FannyLiz. I actually had my seasonal flu jab yesterday.