Which NCL ships have Syd Norman's Pour House?

ontheweb

9 hours ago, Capitan Obvious said:

The OP (in post #1) already said it was on the Prima. They asked what OTHER ships it was on.

I guess I did ask that in the post, but OTOH the thread title asks which ships, so that would include the Prima. 

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

I guess I did ask that in the post, but OTOH the thread title asks which ships, so that would include the Prima. 

Well, you aren't the first poster to use an incomplete thread title, and you won't likely be the last. I certainly can't fault you for that.

However, we all should be reading the posts in the thread prior to responding and not all going off of the thread title. That way we don't all get into the weeds of repetitive answers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capitan Obvious said:

Well, you aren't the first poster to use an incomplete thread title, and you won't likely be the last. I certainly can't fault you for that.

However, we all should be reading the posts in the thread prior to responding and not all going off of the thread title. That way we don't all get into the weeds of repetitive answers.

I don't know whether my thread title was incomplete or the body of my post and the title were not in sync. I think the latter is more likely true.

But, you know what they say, "To err is human", so I guess I have preserved my humanity.