Help Needed with Princess Medallion

Have cruised with Princess many, many times (am Elite) but about to cruise again for the first time after Covid. Have booked a Princess cruise for later in the year and have downloaded the App and completed all details and am Ocean Ready. I don't know how but I have also been able to complete all details for our next cruise after this one. I am not very technically minded so I don't know how I was successful in doing the second one. My question is: On the App how do I switch from one cruise to the other? At the moment I am stuck on the second cruise. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. Would really appreciate your help. Many thanks.

Thanks to those who took the time to look at the post. I think I have no found how to switch. For those who may be interested, it would seem that if you click on your profile in the bottom right hand corner it will take you to a screen where you can switch between cruises. Sorry if I troubled any of you. Cheers

• Like 2

Glad you managed to work it out - only just saw your post. The Medallion app is fraught with 'exciting' tests of our ingenuity - and sometimes it just doesn't play nice at all! The update seems to have made it worse. I am not on Princess soon but I have a friend who is and she has been having all sorts of problems with the app - not recognising her, not accepting her CC, not allowing her to add info etc. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately it tends to "forget" important things as well. Last Spring my wife and I sailed Princess around Japan to see the Sakura (cherry blossoms to us non-Japanese folks.) Prior to sailing I filled out all of my info, Covid-vac status (still required then) and everything else that was needed. I got a confirmation back that I had been upgraded from green boarding status to blue (meaning cleared and good to go.) My wife did the same and also got blue status. When we arrived at Yokahahama to board my status changed to green while my wife's remained unchanged. I had to renter everything all over again using an Internet service that was less than robust in the boarding area. 

13 hours ago, Cascade1 said:

Have cruised with Princess many, many times (am Elite) but about to cruise again for the first time after Covid. Have booked a Princess cruise for later in the year and have downloaded the App and completed all details and am Ocean Ready. I don't know how but I have also been able to complete all details for our next cruise after this one. I am not very technically minded so I don't know how I was successful in doing the second one. My question is: On the App how do I switch from one cruise to the other? At the moment I am stuck on the second cruise. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. Would really appreciate your help. Many thanks.

Tap on profile in the bottom right corner, and you should see all of your cruises listed, and you can select each one from there.

Oops, didn't notice post 2.

I generally have no issues with medallion. Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy to handle, especially without having to upload vaxx & testing info any longer.

What you can't sort can be solved at check-in. A large % of passengers don't have a smartphone to load an app onto, and they all get aboard the old-fashioned way. Much of the angst of the past 15 months has been trying to set and keep a green lane status, and it was really for very little gain. Blue lane is as good as we can get now, as medallions are not mailed-out in Australia.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Broncofan941 said:

Unfortunately it tends to "forget" important things as well. Last Spring my wife and I sailed Princess around Japan to see the Sakura (cherry blossoms to us non-Japanese folks.) Prior to sailing I filled out all of my info, Covid-vac status (still required then) and everything else that was needed. I got a confirmation back that I had been upgraded from green boarding status to blue (meaning cleared and good to go.) My wife did the same and also got blue status. When we arrived at Yokahahama to board my status changed to green while my wife's remained unchanged. I had to renter everything all over again using an Internet service that was less than robust in the boarding area. 

I thought Green was the 'good to go' lane.

On 8/31/2023 at 6:45 PM, Cascade1 said:

Once you are aboard, if you have any glitches, I have 2 tips.

1) Log out of the app, then log back in just for that voyage (with Name, DOB & Cabin number)

2) See one of the attendants at Ocean Now. Some just see a kiosk of medallion accessories and give it a wide berth. Part of their role is to assist passengers in how to use the app and to iron out any personal tech issues.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussieflyer said:

I thought Green was the 'good to go' lane.

You might be right. The point is I was good to go the day before we were to arrive at the port for embarkation. Upon arrival and when I had to produce my phone for check-in that status had changed back to not good to go and I had to reinput all of my info all over again. 

5 minutes ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

After today's app update , we have now become green again ! The medallion order box is ticked again too, which became unticked after the previous update. Cheers, Buzz.

The balance of the Universe has been restored, for today anyway. Thanks Buzz!

• Like 1