Best dining room on Emerald Princess

SSAtlantic

"Best" is certainly a very subjective term.  It depends on what you are considering in your criteria.  The menus are the same in all *main* dining rooms.  And...you have the ability to arrange for the same table/wait staff at any MDR...so, not sure how to give you an answer that means anything.  Basically, only the decor will be different.

• Like 1

Have you tried making reservations yet? If you are able to book a private table for 2 on every evening in one of the dining rooms, that would be a good start. Once onboard you can ask the hostess or dining room manager if it’s possible to be seated with the same wait staff every night.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

And...you have the ability to arrange for the same table/wait staff at any MDR...so, not sure how to give you an answer that means anything.

This was not true recently.  On my sailing on the Emerald in July, the DR manager in DaVinci said I could only have the same table and staff if I asked in Botticelli.  

10 minutes ago, theloo said:

This was not true recently.  On my sailing on the Emerald in July, the DR manager in DaVinci said I could only have the same table and staff if I asked in Botticelli.  

Did you get same table every night in Botticelli if your reservation was in DaVinci?

22 hours ago, theloo said:

And that is fine IMO.  You ask anywhere and if they can give what you want in another one, the TD experience has been met, IMO. 

1 hour ago, mphouston said:

How were the lines each night to get your table assignment.  On the Caribbean Princess, the line was a 20 minute wait each night... 

I presume you are not writing about having the same table and waiters each night.  In this case, you just walk to table and do not wait in line.

2 hours ago, mphouston said:

How were the lines each night to get your table assignment.  On the Caribbean Princess, the line was a 20 minute wait each night... 

We were just on the Caribbean Princess and almost never waited. There were a couple of evenings when the people at our requested table were later than normal finishing dinner but for the most part there were no lines in the Palm dining room. I think the location is inconvenient but it may be less busy