1 appetizer, 1 main, 1 dessert? Seascape

mosiegirl

I have friends who boarded the Seascape today, who said the waiter in the main diningroom told them they could only have 1 from each category??  when did this change?  I knew more than 1 main incurred a fee, but I thought we could have more than one appetizer and dessert without a fee?

Also, main diningroom isn't open for breakfast??

Were they possibly in a Specialty Restaurant with a package or ordered the tasting menu? With that option you get one appetizer, one entree, one side and one dessert at the Steakhouse and Seafood restaurant.

Or the waiter was normally assigned to a Specialty Restaurant and was not aware things are different in the MDR.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 9:37 PM, mosiegirl said:

I have friends who boarded the Seascape today, who said the waiter in the main diningroom told them they could only have 1 from each category??  when did this change?  I knew more than 1 main incurred a fee, but I thought we could have more than one appetizer and dessert without a fee?

Also, main diningroom isn't open for breakfast??

Hello, have you received an update or clarification from your friends?

5 hours ago, Brighton Line said:

Tell your friends to tell the waiter they would like to see the Maître d' for calcification. The story may change at that point.

To @mosiegirl:  While your friends are doing that with the Maître d', you may want them to check on dining.  With four 'main' dining rooms, one of them has to be open for breakfast.  it's almost always the Green Wave, but could also include the other three: Cala Jondal, Aegean, or Skyline.  They may not have lunch on port days, but I can't believe they are closed for breakfast.

• Like 1