Protocol For Document Dance?

Buckett

Hello cc'ers, can you please educate this newbie on the rules, if any, for the document dance? ;) My TA called yesterday and said they came in for our April 22nd O'dam cruise, but I won't actually have them in my hand until Sunday. Is it OK to do a little jig now, and then a REAL dance on Sunday? Please advise. :D

Hello cc'ers, can you please educate this newbie on the rules, if any, for the document dance? ;) My TA called yesterday and said they came in for our April 22nd O'dam cruise, but I won't actually have them in my hand until Sunday. Is it OK to do a little jig now, and then a REAL dance on Sunday? Please advise. :D

Docs for the April 22nd O'dam...mmmm...mine must be in the mail right now for the April 15th O'dam...mmmm...I hope so... It could be my dancing day today..yee haaw.:D

Buckett...see ya on the 22nd...I will be one of the sad people getting off the ship...you will be in the line with all the smilling faces.:D

Now my understanding of true Protocal is that you cannot dance until they are physically in your hands but......I promise not to tell anyone if you do a little jig;) I have been know to dance a little myself before receiving the actual docs. :p Congratulations and have fun dancing.

Welcome Newbie! I don't think there are too many (followed) rules :) !! I've been known to do the doc dance for other people! Heck, I'm 'Doc Dancing' for you right now!! :cool:

Have a great time!

Barb

My wife and I received our docs on Wednesday for our (first ever) April 8th cruise on the O'dam and we've been dancing ever since!:D

Well Kansas Travlers take good care of the O'Dam for us just like Thunderblot we are on her the next week:p

Buckett enjoy your Doc Dance!!

Thanks everybody for your responses, they all made me laugh. :D Well I received the documents today, and the little jig i was dancing the other day has morphed into a full on DANCE! woohooo! How exciting, I feel one more step closer to the cruise. :)

Archived