Valor - HBO (Sopranos)

I'm assuming there's no HBO in the cabins. Does anyone know if they get it at any of the lounges? Can't miss Sopranos, under any circumstances. Any lounge in particular that would be willing to have it on?

Get a DVR (TiVo).

I'm assuming there's no HBO in the cabins. Does anyone know if they get it at any of the lounges? Can't miss Sopranos, under any circumstances. Any lounge in particular that would be willing to have it on?

If you can't miss it under any circumstances, you might want to look into cancelling your cruise :( I've never seen anything shown from HBO on the ships... I DVR the entire season, and just watch it when I can... I certainly wouldn't worry about it too much on a cruise, and it is my favorite show... I just love cruising more, and know I can watch it once I get home, in my depression, LOL!!

If you just HAVE to know what happens then have someone email you the synopsis of the episode and check email at the internet cafe. In 2003 the final episode of American Idol was during our cruise. Our whole group clustered around the computer to read the instant message that my husband sent telling us that Reubin had won......It was actually pretty fun. Then we watched the TIVO of the show when we returned home.

Look at it this way, you may get lucky and see Big Pussy's body floating around, or washed up on shore somewhere:D

Tim, how long have you been waiting for the opportunity to say something like that??? :D LOL!!!!!!! Hehe, you said big pussy :D

I have one. I just don't want to wait the whole week to see it.

You can find out what happens by going to the Internet Cafe and logging on to www.TelevisionWithOutPity.com and clicking on The Sopranos. There will be a recap of the show which will give you the highlights.

WARNING SPOILER!!

Tony is supposed to stay in a coma for several episodes this season from the shooting.

Should be interesting because they can bring back all kinds of people in Tony's subconscious like Adrianne, Joey Pants, Big Pussy, etc.

You guys are so funny... And to the original poster. I, like you, was also wondering about the Sopranos! Its me and my husband's favorite show and we have never missed an episode. We've had to get pretty creative about watching it when we were out of town but we've never missed one for the entire run of the show. (Amazing considering we don't watch any other series or network show- mostly history or discovery channel).

My DH is going to be crushed when he finds out he'll actually have to miss his first episode. Oh well, we'll just have to watch a glorious Carribean sunset on deck while sipping a coctail. Poor poor us! :)

WARNING SPOILER!!

Tony is supposed to stay in a coma for several episodes this season from the shooting.

Should be interesting because they can bring back all kinds of people in Tony's subconscious like Adrianne, Joey Pants, Big Pussy, etc.

Shame on you!

With my digital cable I can watch the episode on OnDemand as many times as I want after it's original showing, plus all of the previous episodes. For what the cable company charges i better be able to see it...LOL:eek:

Archived