Corfu Boat Ride?

krb1000

We had a Great experience with Nautilus.  We visited several places to swim, saw the Durrell home and had a wonderful BBQ on board with home made Greek dishes, fresh fish etc. 

The boat easily accommodates about twenty so you may wish to get some others to join you to make the cost more reasonable. 

We literally thought it was one of our best excursions.  They do book up. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1e5d2ac1b78aec9fc6fbac5fb7818a68.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.656ba70949daf2402eadc946eaa14c59.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.abb4aee21718a59be5709995c0904179.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0931a6cc61f090160466d03e8be97467.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7e5fe3720c6571e5b7455fcea15a11ca.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0bda84e3f62dbd44cff667f7557191e1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bb99cfdc1b2faf2064367ba47c832d74.jpeg

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, pamommy said:

@bennybear did you pay this deposit on pay pal? I’m looking to book and they want me to send pay pal deposit 

We didn’t, but it was a number of years ago so things may well have changed.  We found them very reliable.  

Hello @bennybear,

I will have Corfu as a port-of-call this coming September 2024. How long is this tour you booked with Nautilus?

Thanks,

Almoma

5 hours ago, almoma said:

Hello @bennybear,

I will have Corfu as a port-of-call this coming September 2024. How long is this tour you booked with Nautilus?

Thanks,

Almoma

It was several hours and included an excellent lunch, but the exact length I have forgotten.   We stopped several places to swim.  

• 3 weeks later...

@Almoma, I have just emailed Vanessa at Nautilus tours to get information.  We are on the 9/26 EPIC cruise, two of us, looking to join a group or start a group for any type of boat trips during the cruise, including this one on October 1st.  If you are on the same cruise, would you be interested in joining/including others to keep the prices more reasonable?