Eclipse Entertainment???

sbaker

Take a look at the current cruise in the app, you can see all the planned entertainment there...

The current 7 day cruise features 3 shows from the ships singers and dancers, a comedian, and 3 evenings with high quality singers, at least one will be a tribute act usually, Ashlie Amber performing Whitney Houston songs in this case. Can also be a magic act on most cruises.

Edited by Mark_T

Generally speaking you get one night of a comedian, one night of a magician and the rest of the nights are musicals ranging from a concert style to what they call a broadway style show.  The shows are fleet wide yet are different on the E-Class.  I cannot speak specifically for your sailing and it could change at anytime but will probably have Life, Rock City, Broken Strings, etc 

8 hours ago, philpcruiser said:

By any chance, would you know the names of the production shows?

Easy enough to check them in the app for the current cruise...

Topper

Rock City

Intimate Broadway Cabaret (vocalists)

Edited by Mark_T

13 hours ago, CU64 said:

Hated Topper. Walked out.

One of my all time favorite Celebrity shows. I've probably seen it a dozen times or more. Love the music. It also happened to come out about the time my youngest son was starting college.  The point of not keeping someone in the nest so to speak to try to protect them really hit me emotionally. 

Very loud. Not very good but a time filler if never seen the shows.  Just a lot of screeching from the lead singers and prancing around by the support cast.

Guest entertainers are usually good.  I don’t like magicians as I can figure out their very lame “tricks”  and they think they are fooling me. 

Comics are not and miss.  

We always sit near the back and have no problem with walking out.   I have also fell asleep during the production shows and then left.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅