Cancel Wi-Fi to bid on yacht club? Advice please!

ddlb

I booked a bella flash sale, so could not get the drink Wi-Fi package. Recently, I added on Wi-Fi only. I want to bid on a yacht club inside which of course if I won would include Wi-Fi and a drink package. I know if I won the bid based on having that drink Wi-Fi package already included I could not get a refund on those items obviously. But since I booked wifi separately, would I be able to get it refunded?  It seems like I’ve read different answers here previously and would really appreciate a response if it happened to you. Probably the safest thing to do would be to just cancel the Wi-Fi package before I bid on the YC?  I believe I could add it on 2 days before sailing if I don’t win the yacht club bid?

Makes me wonder if the company that does the upgrades takes things like this into consideration. In other words. cabins being equal between two people, would they give the upgrade to someone that paid for the drink and Wi-Fi package?

2 hours ago, Hutcha said:

Makes me wonder if the company that does the upgrades takes things like this into consideration. In other words. cabins being equal between two people, would they give the upgrade to someone that paid for the drink and Wi-Fi package?

I doubt if their computers take much of anything into consideration.

IMG_2019.jpeg

8 hours ago, Hutcha said:

Good question. I was kind of wondering if I had a better chance as a solo paying for 2. If the bid was awarded to 2 people in the cabin instead of 1 they would be drinking and eating more for the same price. I would be more profitable.