Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

What a great night! Despite my tounge in cheek comments I had such a fun night tonight.

I don't dance (unless I've had wayyyy to much to drink) but I love people watching.

Tonight I saw an older couple doing an old time line dance (I couldn't begin to name it) to an Ed Sheeren song.

I saw a man in his 50s run out on the dance floor suit and all and bust a move like he was 22.

I saw a young couple in their 20s get down to Frank Sinatra. 

Everyone was having such a great time and it was infectious to those doing their chair dancing in the shadows.

I'm back in the room now and turning in for the night. 

Good night everyone. 

• Like 27

Good morning. 

I was awakened by a ship wide broadcast that the ships phones are down and they are working to restore them. Annoying but completely understandable why that message went out.

Today is a sea day on our way to Ibiza. I haven't looked at the programme yet for today so have not got a plan together for the day.

I need to see about what I'm doing tomorrow in port. I'd also like to pop in the library as I still can't get the login screen to work on my computer and I am falling behind posting about my days in port.

I'm hoping to be able to login on those computers if not it will have to wait until I'm on Freedom as it is too much typing to attempt on my phone.

• Like 11