Carnival celebration question

Skross

No. Everything is first come, first served. With the exception of the Bolt roller coaster, which you have to reserve ahead of time on the Hub App. But for shows, you line up and take a seat as the venue opens. At Grand Central, they will block off the good lower seating area with stanchions and then open it up before showtime. The "nosebleed seats" are always open if you choose to get there an hour or so ahead of showtime to grab your seat 

• Like 1

We just got off Celebration and to be honest, a lot of the shows weren't that great.  We had high expectations after watching the Center Stage shows on Mardi Gras.  After waiting over an hour for good seats at the Most Magnificent Circus show, we were about put to sleep for the first 20 minutes of the show. It got a little better, but not a whole lot.  I guess the first 20 minutes just tainted it.  They could have left the first part off and it would have been a better show.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lee Cruiser said:

We just got off Celebration and to be honest, a lot of the shows weren't that great.  We had high expectations after watching the Center Stage shows on Mardi Gras.  After waiting over an hour for good seats at the Most Magnificent Circus show, we were about put to sleep for the first 20 minutes of the show. It got a little better, but not a whole lot.  I guess the first 20 minutes just tainted it.  They could have left the first part off and it would have been a better show.

Oh that’s disappointing to hear. That’s the one I am most excited about on our upcoming Celebration cruise. I didn’t really love any of the production shows in Center Stage on Mardi Gras, just because we didn’t get there early enough and got crummy seats.

Just off Celebration also and like mentioned you have to arrive early to get good seats at all venues. We were right on the floor center stage for Magnificent Circus, got there an hour early so got to see everything close up, felt like we were part of the show so it was quite Magnificent to us😁

Also the first few days comedy show line ups weren't bad, could basically walk up was get a seat but after a few days we had to get in line at least a half hour early to get a good seat.

Also even though the line looks super long you can still get a good seat, it holds a lot more people than you would think.

20 hours ago, Lee Cruiser said:

The beginning of the show is about the cast interacting with the people sitting in the floor seats amongst the set pieces. That's where we choose to sit, so we enjoyed the beginning of the show. I can fully understand that the show seems to have a slow start if you are sitting in the back or upstairs. We make sure to sit on the floor for Most Magnificent Circus and Celestial Strings. :classic_cool:

• Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, Lee Cruiser said:

That show is AWFUL! So boring and couldn't believe the people getting their seats 1-2 hours before it started. And they repeated it 3 times. Don't waste your time! Or maybe I just had higher expectations after hearing all the hype...who knows!

Edited by Riles34
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

The beginning of the show is about the cast interacting with the people sitting in the floor seats amongst the set pieces. That's where we choose to sit, so we enjoyed the beginning of the show. I can fully understand that the show seems to have a slow start if you are sitting in the back or upstairs. We make sure to sit on the floor for Most Magnificent Circus and Celestial Strings. :classic_cool:

We weren't on the chairs in the center because we really didn't want to sit there, but we were close. We were sitting on the second row on the side in the long floor bench seats, so we were close to everything on that side.  We still didn't enjoy that part.