Overnight in Cabo

Mike45LC

On my upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise (Eclipse), we overnight in Cabo San Lucas.  Cabo is a tender port.  My question is whether the tenders run all night or if they stop at some point and resume in the morning?  

I have done overnight stops in Cabo on Princess and there is no hard and fast answer, except "It depends on the whim of the captain."  I'd like to be able to stay ashore until late and return to the ship.  And I know some fishermen who want to be ashore for a fishing excursion very early in the morning.

5 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

On my upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise (Eclipse), we overnight in Cabo San Lucas.  Cabo is a tender port.  My question is whether the tenders run all night or if they stop at some point and resume in the morning?  

I have done overnight stops in Cabo on Princess and there is no hard and fast answer, except "It depends on the whim of the captain."  I'd like to be able to stay ashore until late and return to the ship.  And I know some fishermen who want to be ashore for a fishing excursion very early in the morning.

Are you doing the 6 nite or 8 nite (just curious).   I'd be a bit surprised if they run all night just from a logistical pov at say 2am.   It's possible, but I'd bet they will run until say 11-12pm, then start up again in the morning. Just one persons thoughts........... 

28 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

Are you doing the 6 nite or 8 nite (just curious).   

Eight night.

There is a band we've enjoyed in the past that MIGHT be playing the night we are in Cabo.  If so, I'd like to stay ashore late.  But not enough to rent a hotel room for that night! 

49 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

Eight night.

There is a band we've enjoyed in the past that MIGHT be playing the night we are in Cabo.  If so, I'd like to stay ashore late.  But not enough to rent a hotel room for that night! 

I’m on that one as well so I’ll be interested to see if anyone has been overnight in Cabo to see what they say. Rgds