RCCL - Aruba Hidden Gems Tour

Chrissy3427

Good day! I am looking at the Royal Caribbean Hidden Gems tour in Aruba, the Activity Level lists it as "strenuous". I know all things are interpretive, but how "strenuous" do you all think this is? By the description it doesn't seem all too bad, but I have my partner who will be 2 months removed from knee surgery, she's getting around fine now, and was an avid hiker prior to the surgery, just getting everyone's thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I found out myself through another resource, that the individual who responded felt the Cave portion of the tour, because of the uneven footing and the approximate 3/4 mile walk to the caves are what might deem this as "strenuous". They felt if you are in decent to average shape, you should be ok. We'll see...

On 10/14/2023 at 2:33 PM, Chrissy3427 said:

I found out myself through another resource, that the individual who responded felt the Cave portion of the tour, because of the uneven footing and the approximate 3/4 mile walk to the caves are what might deem this as "strenuous". They felt if you are in decent to average shape, you should be ok. We'll see...

Are you going to be doing this tour in the near future? I have it booked for February and would love to know what you think of it if you're going before then and wouldn't mind reporting back.

On 10/18/2023 at 5:34 PM, FionaMG said:

Are you going to be doing this tour in the near future? I have it booked for February and would love to know what you think of it if you're going before then and wouldn't mind reporting back.

Yes, my gf and I have decided to do this tour. We will be going the end of Nov. I will try to remember to let you know what we thought. Do you have any questions or concerns for yourself?

5 hours ago, Chrissy3427 said:

Yes, my gf and I have decided to do this tour. We will be going the end of Nov. I will try to remember to let you know what we thought. Do you have any questions or concerns for yourself?

Thank you. That will be very much appreciated.

No real concerns or questions; it's more a case of getting your opinion on it as there doesn't seem to any information out there.

Have a great time on your cruise. 😊

• Like 1