Mariner of the seas september 15th 2023

Troinaa

Are we thinking there will be an itinerary change due to hurricane lee I keep looking and nothing yet. Even if the hurricane is over by the time we get to Bermuda I’m thinking there will be a good amount of damage done from it

11 minutes ago, Troinaa said:

Are we thinking there will be an itinerary change due to hurricane lee I keep looking and nothing yet. Even if the hurricane is over by the time we get to Bermuda I’m thinking there will be a good amount of damage done from it

Don't expect any announcement until next week

2 hours ago, Troinaa said:

The cruise boards in three days and the other cruises who were going to east coast ports have been changed I’m still holding onto hope will make Burmuda but not sure 

I understand your concern.  There is Lee, of course.  The nhc is also watching invest 98; some of the spaghetti models suggest it might head in Bermuda’s direction.  So much weather to watch…

We're on this cruise too. Will be interesting to see if we have rough seas or calm... and where exactly we end up going? Can we get back to port after the next hurricane at the end of next week?

Its just a big adventure!

Also, there's supposed to be a lauch of SpaceX rocket early Friday morning at 12:03am. Maybe we can see it from our hotel!