New to MSC!

Fergus

Hello, we've just booked our first MSC cruise, a 7 day Med for next May.  I've been trying to complete some of our data and other things on their website and not having much luck.  Can anyone advise me on the following:

--Is there a particular browser that is the magic trick for their website?  I've tried several with no luck.  I'm having difficulty doing things like completing my city and state - the drop downs don't work.

--Also having trouble with completing my status transfer (sorry, forgetting the exact name of it) so we can have our status on another cruiseline notated (although I'm not sure what the benefits of that are - if anyone has info about that, it would be appreciated!)  Same problems, website won't accept some blocks of info.

--Question about shore excursions:  there are only 4 noted for each our stops right now, but will more be added as time goes on?  I would expect that they will, just wanted to possibly get a timeline and some insight on the scope of what will be available at each stop.

Thanks in advance for anything you can share with me! 

Fergus

The other oddity with the address is that once you do have it completed correctly and showing correctly in your documents, don't worry if you see an incorrect version on the website, don't try to fix it again.

As per Essiesmon, the trick to getting it right in the first place is the easily missed 'Find' button...

6 hours ago, Fergus said:

-Also having trouble with completing my status transfer (sorry, forgetting the exact name of it) so we can have our status on another cruiseline notated (although I'm not sure what the benefits of that are - if anyone has info about that, it would be appreciated!)  Same problems, website won't accept some blocks of info.

If you want to share the status level and who it is with, we can give you a good clue about which level that will get you and hence which benefits...

Generally I've found that the websites behave best on a PC with the standard Microsoft Edge browser, but even then they can be quirky with poorly designed drop-downs.