If I purchase the premium plus package and the haven. Can I take some bottles home?

justacruiser1

Pretty sure on the plus package that you can not get a bottle. Now I think you get a couple of bottle in your room if you have an owners suite. We buy a few bottles on the ship that are usually duty free and take them home. Some bottle are a great deal compared to home where we our state controls the price of alcohol and screws us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justacruiser1 said:

I saw some videos where people got bottles of whiskey or spirits sitting in their room. I was wondering do they do that now and can I request some bottles to take home? thank you

Uhh, no…

as previously mentioned, only the Owners Suite comes with bottles in the room.  I don’t know if you can bring any remnants home.  I’ve never been in an Owners Suite and likely never will be.  😂

I also don’t think you can get bottles of spirits with the Premium Plus package. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

Uhh, no…

as previously mentioned, only the Owners Suite comes with bottles in the room.  I don’t know if you can bring any remnants home.  I’ve never been in an Owners Suite and likely never will be.  😂

You can bring the 'remnats' home.  They are yours.  We didn't open any of the three bottles and brought all three home with us.  Please note: if you're flying,  any liquor must be unopened and in your checked baggage.

You can also request wine in lieu of the spirits.  

• Like 3

The GV gets 6 from a list. Though in my experience you can sub bottles if the replacement price is equivalent and they have availability onboard (e.g. we sub Vanilla Vodka for vodka). DOS and OS get 3 bottles. 

Here is the latest list i have (this month) for the DOS

Screenshot_20230815_094944_Chrome.jpg

Edited by AlexandNessa
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, AlexandNessa said:

The GV gets 6 from a list. Though in my experience you can sub bottles if the replacement price is equivalent and they have availability onboard (e.g. we sub Vanilla Vodka for vodka). DOS and OS get 3 bottles. 

is there anything on the list that is not crap? the one i saw on the videos had like $700 bottles..

43 minutes ago, AlexandNessa said:

stuff really went down since covid 😞

😀 We must be watching different videos because I've only seen the standard stuff we were offered above. Maybe call the concierge to see if they can do better for the GV? Like i said,  we're in a DOS, and that's what we were offered. Maybe you'd have more pull in the GV. Good luck!

Edited by AlexandNessa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, justacruiser1 said:

so I can only have 2 drinks per sitting?

I believe you can only order two drinks at a time per person I don't know how long you would need to wait to order another two maybe 10 minutes, maybe less, but the bar staff are required to ensure that nobody gets blind drunk so I expect it would depend on their assessment of your ability to continue drinking.

Just now, SpainAlien said:

I believe you can only order two drinks at a time per person I don't know how long you would need to wait to order another two maybe 10 minutes, maybe less, but the bar staff are required to ensure that nobody gets blind drunk so I expect it would depend on their assessment of your ability to continue drinking.

are you a haven cruiser?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, justacruiser1 said:

are you a haven cruiser?

I know this wasn’t addressed to me, but the rules are the same all over the ship, including in the Haven.  Another reason (probably the primary reason) is to try to prevent people with a drink package from getting drinks for those that don’t have a package.  That being said, the Haven bartenders will know you by name within a day of onboarding.  They will know who has what package and may “bend” the rules occasionally.

1 hour ago, SpainAlien said:

It's two drinks per card.  I was able to order two doubles when presenting my wife's card and my own.

18 hours ago, AlexandNessa said:

Depends on the butler how much leeway in the exchange.  

we were in DOS Epic.