Venezia Terrezza Brunch

teaach02

On 9/10/2023 at 11:31 AM, TravelBluebird said:

When we did the brunch, staff came around and asked us what time we’d like during sail away in the Terrazza outdoor area; other friends received a call in their room to schedule the brunch.  It was on a sea day.

Could you tell me what is was like. I was under the impression it was a buffet set up for Terrezza guests. And thought it was every day. I would appreciate any and all information you can share. Thank you 

13 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Could you tell me what is was like. I was under the impression it was a buffet set up for Terrezza guests. And thought it was every day. I would appreciate any and all information you can share. Thank you 

Sit down ,Order off their brunch menu, 3 course.

With a Mimosa.

Edited by thesmiths
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 4:55 PM, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I believe the "buffet" is the continental breakfast for Terrazza Guests. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paulypride said:

I believe the "buffet" is the continental breakfast for Terrazza Guests. 

That’s true.  This is done every day.  The brunch is one time during the cruise.  They phoned our cabin to arrange the time and date.  It was held in the steak house with a special menu. The steak house wasn’t open to the public then, just for Terrazza passengers.

17 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

That’s true.  This is done every day.  The brunch is one time during the cruise.  They phoned our cabin to arrange the time and date.  It was held in the steak house with a special menu. The steak house wasn’t open to the public then, just for Terrazza passengers.

@DANCING GRANDMOMMY Correct - Terrazza Seaday Brunch is on a specific sea day only and is for Terrazza pax only. You can also stop by the steakhouse to secure your slot if you miss the call.

It is not buffet- it is sit down in the steakhouse. The food was really good.

20230917_103625.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Piepkorn said:

Does anyone know if the suite guests get access to the brunch?  I am aware they do have access to the Terraza area.

I don't believe so for the Terrazza Seaday Brunch  - it is for Terrazza guests only. But it would be worth asking at the Steakhouse  - they have the list.

• 6 months later...
16 hours ago, txhawk36 said:

Is the brunch for all Terraza guests or just those with balcony cabins? I have an inside Terraza on the Firenze for Thanksgiving.

Its all Terraza guests. I have an inside booked in October. 

Does anyone know which day it would be happening on a 4 day cruise?  We are on the Venezia July 4-8, 2024 and trying to figure out the specialty dining situation.  I can't seem to find if the brunch is on the first sea day or the last sea day (there are only two).  Thank you!

Posted (edited)

@Mama's looking good ours was last sea day, but we had a much longer itinerary than you're on. It might be worth a call to see if they can tell you.

It was soooo good.

Safe travels- enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo