Currently on Sojourn! Any questions?

AlexsDogPound

52 minutes ago, AlexsDogPound said:

Currently sailing from Rome to Barcelona. Everything has been outstanding so far. I'll try to answer all of your questions if you have any.

I would enjoy hearing about your cruise and I know others would as well.  And, how is the ship (condition, food, service, passengers, etc) ?  

Edited by SLSD
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, kej1 said:

I hate to bring this up but it’s important to some of us - is the MDR open for lunch?🤞

Who is the captain,who is the Hotel Director,how many launderettes are there,how many times has the marina been used this cruise.

How many TK Grill bookings have you had.

How many hangars do you have in your closet.

That's all for now

Enjoy the cruise 😀

Edited by Mr Luxury
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

Who is the captain,who is the Hotel Director,how many launderettes are there,how many times has the marina been used this cruise.

That's all for now

Enjoy the cruise 😀

Mr. Luxury, you make me laugh.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

That's all for now

Enjoy the cruise 😀

😉

On 9/12/2023 at 3:13 PM, Mr Luxury said:

That's all for now

Enjoy the cruise 😀

Captain Kyriakos Karras Staff Captain Dimitar Kirov Chief Engineer Iliyan Stoyanov Hotel Director Harry Ter Horst Doctor Ralton August F&B Manager Onur Barskurt Guest Services Manager Soso Jordan Chief Purser Darwin Hasfian Cruise Director Jan Stearman Restaurant Manager Dumitru Zaicescu Executive Chef Karl Marcel Dufeil Executive Housekeeper Mirela Brindusa Future Cruise Consultant Mario Zaric

We were only able to eat in TK Grill once. They have changed policy to once every 10 days.

There were 2 laundramats each containing 2 washers and two dryers along with an iron and ironing board.

I believe we had 39 hangars in our closet along with two bathrobes and they now have upgrade slippers since our last sailing pre covid.

They only brought out the Zodiacs once for rides, but no tubing or riding the Banana Boat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2023 at 12:28 AM, kej1 said:

I hate to bring this up but it’s important to some of us - is the MDR open for lunch?🤞

The Herald stated the MDR was open for one hour for Breakfast and one hour for lunch on our only Sea Day. Cannot confirm or deny this actually occured.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, skybluewaters said:

1. What is the current passenger total on Sojourn?

2. Any Covid onboard (blocked off rooms, announcements from the captain, crew members suddenly disappearing, etc.)?

Thanks and have a great cruise!

The ship was sold out, so around 450 passengers. There was no signs of Covid anywhere, Thank God!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AlexsDogPound said:

Captain Kyriakos Karras Staff Captain Dimitar Kirov Chief Engineer Iliyan Stoyanov Hotel Director Harry Ter Horst Doctor Ralton August F&B Manager Onur Barskurt Guest Services Manager Soso Jordan Chief Purser Darwin Hasfian Cruise Director Jan Stearman Restaurant Manager Dumitru Zaicescu Executive Chef Karl Marcel Dufeil Executive Housekeeper Mirela Brindusa Future Cruise Consultant Mario Zaric

We were only able to eat in TK Grill once. They have changed policy to once every 10 days.

There were 2 laundramats each containing 2 washers and two dryers along with an iron and ironing board.

I believe we had 39 hangars in our closet along with two bathrobes and they now have upgrade slippers since our last sailing pre covid.

They only brought out the Zodiacs once for rides, but no tubing or riding the Banana Boat.

Well done 😀

• Like 1