EZ AIR payment

wallyworld1059

I just booked a flight on EZ air and even though it says payment due at final payment they went ahead and charged my credit card on the spot.  The cruise is in 300 days and final payment is not until June.  So what the heck is this all about?  I booked the outbound flight on ezair last week and it is due at final payment.  Of course there is no number that I can find to talk to someone in the ezair department and, since I booked the cruise through a TA the support people are not allowed to discuss anything about the details of the cruise.  Anyone have a number to contact ezair?  

2 hours ago, wallyworld1059 said:

OK.  DW reminded me we had to pay in full at the time of booking for the second leg,  That's where I am trying to make reservations so, yes, I do have to pay in full now.  🤦‍♂️

As Emily Litella used to say "never mind".

Why?

4 hours ago, wallyworld1059 said:

Of course there is no number that I can find to talk to someone in the ezair department and, since I booked the cruise through a TA the support people are not allowed to discuss anything about the details of the cruise.  Anyone have a number to contact ezair?  

There is no direct number for EZ-Air.  You call Princess and either listen for a phone-tree option, or ask a rep to be transferred to EZ-Air agent.  They will no doubt quiz you about the issue and want to see if they can help and avoid EZ-Air.  You may need to be insistent or creative.  I know you solved your question, but just sayin'.

Also, the other statement is false.  PCL agents can talk to you about a whole lot of things concerning your cruise.  What you cannot get into with them is things to do with the cabin and pricing.  So, you cannot move a cabin, cancel a booking, make a payment, talk about cost with PCL.  But, EZ-Air has nothing to do with the TA.  It is self-service function in the Cruise Personalizer and you most certainly can discuss flight situations with PCL reps.  If you get a hard time, hang up and call back.

• Like 2