MSC seaside fun pass cost?

Mojobaby7

Excuse me if this has been asked before,  I did a search and nothing came up, sort of surprised me? I saw a few things in ship features on MSC seaside that looked fun, such as bowling, a Formula One simulator, and some sort of interactive theater, apparently you can access these things only if you have a fun pass? How much does a fun pass cost for a seven night cruise and where would you purchase it?  I didn’t see any ability to purchase it before cruise on the MSC website? Thanks

You can purchase these attractions separately with your cruise card.   From app:

Price:

$ 80 Per person

Fun Pass value: 140 Euro or Dollars depending on the currency on board

The Fun Pass can be associated with 1 passenger only (credit cannot be split over several cruise cards), but can be used by the whole family.

Valid for:

MSC Formula Racer

Bowling

Interactive XD cinema

Selected video games and other attractions that may be available on your ship

Zip Line or Flight Simulator*

Price:$ 80 Per person

Attractions vary by ship. Once on board, please visit the Amusement area for details. Please note that the minimum height for the flight simulator, MSC Formula Racer and Zip Line is 43.5 in. *Zip Line is offered on MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview, the Flight Simulator is on MSC Meraviglia only.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I looked online on my web browser for fun pass under photos there is Internet, photos, and laundry but no fun pass that I see at this time? I also put the word fun in my WordSearch just to make sure I wasn’t missing it and nothing came up that Page. Thanks for any info

• Like 1

On 8/1/2024 at 9:47 AM, Mojobaby7 said:

I looked online on my web browser for fun pass under photos there is Internet, photos, and laundry but no fun pass that I see at this time? I also put the word fun in my WordSearch just to make sure I wasn’t missing it and nothing came up that Page. Thanks for any info

Maybe not available for your booking?🤷‍♀️

Can anyone give an estimate on how much the extras for kids might cost - theater, bowling, arcade?  Is there a cost for going to the kid's clubs?  We will be traveling with our two grandsons (9 & 13) on the Seaside in February and have no idea what things cost for the kids.  This cruise is a gift to us, we will feel comfortable spending a little extra for that kind of fun activity. 

I don’t believe there is any cost for the kids clubs unless there is a particular activity that costs. If you have downloaded the app MSC for Me, or go to the website I believe you can see the cost of the fun pass where they talk about the internet packages, photo packages, etc.  on Seaside there are no theater programs that have a cost.  EM

18 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

I don’t believe there is any cost for the kids clubs unless there is a particular activity that costs. If you have downloaded the app MSC for Me, or go to the website I believe you can see the cost of the fun pass where they talk about the internet packages, photo packages, etc.  on Seaside there are no theater programs that have a cost.  EM

I am curious what prices might be if you don't buy the pass. At this time, the passes are not available for purchase on our cruise, but it is pretty far out - not until February. Thanks so much for your response!

Posted (edited)

We were on Meraviglia in July, as far as I remember we still paid the same $80 for $140 credits on board. As for individual prices - I can’t really remember but I think 4D cinema was $10, formula 1 - $15, bowling was expensive, $40 for 30 min + shoes. I wish I took a picture.

Edited by sweetsand