Anyone just off Scarlet Lady who ate at Test Kitchen?

warmwinds

I'll start by saying Yes, I am ashamed of what I am about to admit...😬

Picture this...last day, we still have umpteen dollars in Bar Credit left, we take advantage all day and then order wine pairings in Test Kitchen.

We can remember the mushroom, the egg, the scallop, the beef, the blue cheese...but NEITHER of us has any recollection whatsoever of dessert.  I remember the dessert wine - took a sip and passed it over to my husband.

But what did we get to eat????

It was supposed to be "chocolate" - but was it a cake?  A mousse?  What?

The fact that NEITHER of us can remember makes us wonder if we somehow got up and left without dessert?

What did we miss?

BTW, we loved Test Kitchen, we loved everything and everywhere we ate, when I recover I'll do a full report from a 70's couple perspective, but if anyone can help with the chocolate dessert question I'd be so grateful.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

The coconut chocolate from the vegetarian A menu is beyond amazing,  Wish I could get that without needing to do a whole meal.

I love the vegetarian menu coconut dessert, but the one I remember was cut in a wedge.

Edited by Cloud9 Bob

2 minutes ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

I love the vegetarian menu coconut dessert, but the one I remember was cut in a wedge.

I was offered a bite from the guys seated next to us.  Don't remember the plating as much as the AMAZING taste.  Much better than the chocolate on the normal A menu.

4 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

Yep the vegetarian one is the wedge shape, I assume the standard round one uses gelatine. They are both coconut and chocolate but the vegetarian has a stronger coconut flavour and the regular round one has a stronger chocolate flavour.

• Like 1