Carnival to expand "Family Feud" Live to a dozen more ships through 2024

Honolulu Blue

Press release at https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/carnival-cruise-line-expand-popular-family-feud-live-game-show .  Here's the TL,DR:

• Already on the Mardi Gras and Carnival Celebration
  • Coming to the Vista on September 16, Legend on Sept. 30, Pride November 19, Miracle December 14, and the Jubilee on its inaugural on the 23rd
  • 2024 announced launches:  Panorama - March 2; Horizon - March 30; Liberty - May 26; Luminosa - June 20; Spirit - July 23; Magic - August 18; and Dream - October 5.

Since not too many people are likely to read this (there's more interest in trashing Carnival's food offerings; I get it), I'll add a few personal Family Feud stories here.

I haven't sailed on either of Carnival's newest ships, so I haven't had a chance to see or play this edition.  I'll be on both the Magic and the Dream in a few months, but they won't have installed FF by the time I sail on them.  The family likes FF and if I could somehow drag a bunch of them on a cruise ship with me, they might do something like this.  We have at least two home versions of FF from 40+ years ago.  I in particular loved the Richard Dawson years.  My interest started to wane when Ray Combs took over (not because he was bad or anything; just moving on to other interests).  I've only followed the show intermittently since the 90s.

i sailed on the venezia twice and both times the family feund show was ok. i dont see why or how it is popular. to me, it a cutback on the overall entertainment by either reducing playlist productions or reducing the fly on entertainer. the fly on entertainer is also a mix bag that is either bad to just ok. Guest entertainment shows like this and others is somewhat mostly free only needed to pay for the license 

• Thanks 2