A few dining questions on the Disney Wish..

big al

Hi all- my wife wants to try the Disney Wish for her b'day next Oct. '24...question: we are seasoned cruisers ( 46 cruises after Dec..), and we always get a table for 2..I thought I read somewhere that you can request this, but there's no guarantee you get it..true? Also, Does Palo still have their famous brunch? We had it on the Dream and till this day, it was the best breakfast we've ever had on a cruise...

Not a dining question, but how's the adult pool area? Looks like one is at the back of the ship...thanks!!

Big Al

3 minutes ago, big al said:

Hi all- my wife wants to try the Disney Wish for her b'day next Oct. '24...question: we are seasoned cruisers ( 46 cruises after Dec..), and we always get a table for 2..I thought I read somewhere that you can request this, but there's no guarantee you get it..true? Also, Does Palo still have their famous brunch? We had it on the Dream and till this day, it was the best breakfast we've ever had on a cruise...

Not a dining question, but how's the adult pool area? Looks like one is at the back of the ship...thanks!!

Big Al

Yes, you can request a table for 2.  Yes, not all requests can be honored.

Don't know about Palo Steakhouse (haven't been on the Wish yet) but the Palo brunch is still available on the other ships, although it's no longer a buffet style.  They have menu service now.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, big al said:

Big Al

The Palo brunch is the same as on the other ships. Not sure how long ago you were on the Dream, but the brunch now is not buffet style. You have a choice of two different antipasti, meat (sliced prosciutto, sliced coppa, sliced bresaola, salame gentile, marinated cerignola olives, roasted garlic, caciotta a tartufo, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and sweet pepperdew) or fish (Jonah crab claw, lemon-marinated shrimp, marinated green lip mussels, spiced ahi tuna, gravlax served with Meyer lemon, saffron aioli, dill honey mustard, and cocktail sauce). The entree choices are pretty much the same as your might remember.

The adult pool is indeed the back of the ship. I've been on all five ships, and like many who have cruised other Disney ships, we were very disappointed by the adult pool. There is no shade in the area and the infinity pool is much smaller than the other quiet cove pools on the Dream class and Magic class ships.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...