Havana area bar question

Eli_6

On the Vista class ships, can you get the Carnival drinks that you get at other bars (Fun Ship, Twilight Zone, etc.) at the Havana bar?

Last time I was in the Havana area was pre-Covid and I don't remember.  I was looking at the Havana bar menu and it didn't look like it had a lot of sweet drinks on it and I like sweet drinks. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

On the Vista class ships, can you get the Carnival drinks that you get at other bars (Fun Ship, Twilight Zone, etc.) at the Havana bar?

Last time I was in the Havana area was pre-Covid and I don't remember.  I was looking at the Havana bar menu and it didn't look like it had a lot of sweet drinks on it and I like sweet drinks. 

Yes, you can...at least sweet frozen drinks.  I was able to get daiquiris and such there.  They DID vary depending on the bartender, though.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

Mostly, yes.  I don't remember much gin or whiskey but they gots the rum!  Numerous mojitos including strawberry, mango, peach.   

Also, cuban coffee is there.  

Can you get this on the Glory?  If so where?  Sorry to hijack your thread...lol

The bars on board generally can make most of the common drinks.

But there are exceptions: e.g. the Dirty Mojito only seems to be available at the Red Frog Rum Bar, you can't get it from the Blue Iguana Bar (and maybe nowhere else).

The bar themes are what drive that: I would imagine (IIRC, etc) that the Havana Bar will specialize in Cuban and similar drink types, and of course we know the Alchemy bars specialize significantly, as do the other specialty bars on the Excel class ships.

21 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

I don't remember much gin or whiskey but they gots the rum!  Numerous mojitos including strawberry, mango, peach. 

Right, that makes sense, since rum would be the theme-liquor at that bar.