Night Light

bubbachief

4 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

I must say, I haven't either.  But, I can't remember a time when the seas were that rough on any of my more recent (last decade or so) cruises.

Mine were rough on Vision in August one night, but door still didn't bang.  On Explorer I did have to remove the hangers from the closet because they kept banging against one another.  We didn't use the hangers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moposh said:

I never had this problem.

Very surprised you haven’t. We have had doors slam because of seas more than once but it was during the day. I would never leave it open at night so it wouldn’t disturb others. I have seen the public restroom stall doors slam too. One even slammed on a woman’s thumb as she had grabbed hold of the doorway to steady herself. Poor lady had to go to medical for an X-ray. It wasn’t broken at least. 

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 1:51 PM, bigque said:

We leave the light on in the bathroom and close the door. On most ships there is a big enough space between the bottom of the door and the floor to work as like a night light. 

My issue with this is that once you open the bathroom door, it's like I've turned on the Sun in terms of my eyes adjusting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We travel with this kitty:

Amazon.com : Cat Lamp,GoLine Cute Kitty Night Light, Gifts for Women Teen Girls Baby, Night Lights for Kids Bedroom, Cute Christmas Kitty Silicone Nightlights for Children Toddler. : Baby

He's got multiple colors and we just leave him on in the bathroom all night.  He's squishy so he doesn't take up much suitcase space and he recharges via USB.  He's enough light so we can use the bathroom but doesn't mess with our night vision like the full light does.

• Like 1