Westerdam at Juneau Harbour on September 19, 2023

leerathje

ms Westerdam will be at CT dock from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Alaska Explorer

image.jpeg.c7a0cef2fb7ace363d10fe8d7b800c37.jpeg

Norwegian Bliss at AJD dock (7:00 am to 8:00 pm), Majestic Princess at FKL dock (9:00 am to 9: 15 pm) and Norwegian Encore at AS dock (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm)

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Next up:  Nieuw Amsterdam on September 20, 2023.

Leanne

Edited by leerathje
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• leerathje changed the title to Westerdam at Juneau Harbour on September 19, 2023
3 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

@leerathje My Juneau cheatsheet and cruisemapper.com both show NA at Skagway on the 20th and Juneau on the 21st [8 am - 6 pm AST]

Looks right to me. I think tomorrow would normally be Noordam which instead is on the 14-day Grand Alaska.

Roy

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Looks right to me. I think tomorrow would normally be Noordam which instead is on the 14-day Grand Alaska.

Roy

Yup, but Leanne has the wrong date on today's preview for next sail-in, if our info is correct. Mostly a heads-up for her.

Edited by Happily@Sea

1 hour ago, Happily@Sea said:

Yup, but Leanne has the wrong date on today's preview for next sail-in, if our info is correct. Mostly a heads-up for her.

Yes, you are correct.  My "cheat sheet" shows her, but Cruisemapper does not.  It's been a long time since there hasn't been a HAL ship in Juneau during the week!!

I know that Alaska season will soon be coming to a close, and HAL sailings will soon start from Fort Lauderdale.

@rafinmd Roy, I know that you have been in contact with Kathi in the past but haven't seen a message from her in a while. I wonder if you can pass on my email to her?  lrathje at shaw dot ca

L.

25 minutes ago, leerathje said:

Yes, you are correct.  My "cheat sheet" shows her, but Cruisemapper does not.  It's been a long time since there hasn't been a HAL ship in Juneau during the week!!

I know that Alaska season will soon be coming to a close, and HAL sailings will soon start from Fort Lauderdale.

@rafinmd Roy, I know that you have been in contact with Kathi in the past but haven't seen a message from her in a while. I wonder if you can pass on my email to her?  lrathje at shaw dot ca

L.

Sadly, I don;t think I have her email any more.

Roy