Error in pre-booked lunch reservation

CeleBrat

I have just used our OBC to pre-book a CHOPS lunch on day 6 on our upcoming Radiance cruise, however when I pull up the info on the Royal app, it shows it on Day 7.  Do I need to call to have this moved, or will it rectify itself?  My email confirmation shows "day 6", but the app is placing it in "day 7".

Thanks!

4 hours ago, CeleBrat said:

I have just used our OBC to pre-book a CHOPS lunch on day 6 on our upcoming Radiance cruise, however when I pull up the info on the Royal app, it shows it on Day 7.  Do I need to call to have this moved, or will it rectify itself?  My email confirmation shows "day 6", but the app is placing it in "day 7".

Thanks!

What does it say if you pull it up on the website instead of the app? 

Either way, I'd get it confirmed now rather than wait until you are onboard. One less thing to worry about.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, SilkySal said:

Since it's later on during your cruise, I would just confirm the correct date as soon as you board the ship.

20 hours ago, Fouremco said:

What does it say if you pull it up on the website instead of the app? 

Either way, I'd get it confirmed now rather than wait until you are onboard. One less thing to worry about.

I checked it again this morning and now there are even more errors:

In the app, the reservation is still on the wrong day on the daily calendar, and it has been changed to "A Taste of Royal"  lunch in Giovanni's.  However on the "my profile" section of the app, under reservations, it is showing as the correct date/time/location.

The website also has it correct, as well as my email confirmation.

Is the Royal app normally this glitchy?  This is my first time using it.

1 minute ago, CeleBrat said:

I checked it again this morning and now there are even more errors:

In the app, the reservation is still on the wrong day on the daily calendar, and it has been changed to "A Taste of Royal"  lunch in Giovanni's.  However on the "my profile" section of the app, under reservations, it is showing as the correct date/time/location.

The website also has it correct, as well as my email confirmation.

Is the Royal app normally this glitchy?  This is my first time using it.

If the website, email and "my profile" section of the app all have it right, I'd think that it was an app problem. You might want to try deleting the app and any related information, then download it again and start over. In the meantime, given the email's and website's correct information, I wouldn't be worried.

App has been glitchy last few days but if website still shows wrong date/event and cruise is still more than 5 days away you can cancel (from the Orders page) and rebook.  OBC goes back almost immediately when you cancel.  You sometimes have to refresh the page to make the OBC show up.  Obviously not good solution if price has gone up.