Complimentary wine list

1sttimerrt

1 hour ago, 1sttimerrt said:

No, I never saw a complimentary wine list for Silverseas.  I saw one for Regent, so I assumed one could be found for SS.

Thx for the additional detail.  

Hopefully someone will find one and share it here.  I, for one, would love to see it as the only thing I’ve ever seen was an Excel spreadsheet years ago.

• Like 1

There is not and will not be a printed included wine list onboard. The included wines continually change depending on availability and where in the world the ship is. This is from 3 sommeliers I have directly asked.

On our cruise on the Moon 4 months ago it had done a Grand Voyage of South America before it's TP cruise to lisbon where we boarded. They still had a few of the South American wines from that grand voyage so I drank my way through quite a few of them.

So talk to the sommelier for your cruise.

Edited by drron29
  • Like 2

On 9/20/2023 at 12:55 PM, drron29 said:

There is not and will not be a printed included wine list onboard. The included wines continually change depending on availability and where in the world the ship is. This is from 3 sommeliers I have directly asked.

On our cruise on the Moon 4 months ago it had done a Grand Voyage of South America before it's TP cruise to lisbon where we boarded. They still had a few of the South American wines from that grand voyage so I drank my way through quite a few of them.

So talk to the sommelier for your cruise.

Not true, I have a full list from our last Moon cruise last year. You just have to find the correct person. I agree it was correct only at the point of printing, but it does exist.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

Not true, I have a full list from our last Moon cruise last year. You just have to find the correct person. I agree it was correct only at the point of printing, but it does exist.

Though they obviously don't tell their sommeliers.

And was it just the included wines or all wines onboard?