Seven Seas Voyager

TheRampantSnail

We have just booked on Voyager Istanbul to Barcelona 27th October 2024. This will be our first cruise back on Voyager since 2013 and we loved the ship then. (more recently ie last year we were on the Splendor and also Silversea Silver Moon - Silver Moon won that comparison easily, but that is another story).

We would be interested to hear of any recent Voyager experiences - how is the old girl bearing up?

23 hours ago, NCCruzQueen said:

You can read this LIVE thread just completed.

I cruised on Voyage in August and found the ship in decent shape with some needs to address, like mold removal needed in the shower and upholstery updates needed.  

I’m confused which ship did you review? 

On 9/20/2023 at 2:57 AM, TheRampantSnail said:

We have just booked on Voyager Istanbul to Barcelona 27th October 2024. This will be our first cruise back on Voyager since 2013 and we loved the ship then. (more recently ie last year we were on the Splendor and also Silversea Silver Moon - Silver Moon won that comparison easily, but that is another story).

We would be interested to hear of any recent Voyager experiences - how is the old girl bearing up?

We are going on her for the first-time next month Oct 15th.  We have been on splendor explorer and silver dawn recently.  I let you know.  

Edited by Lonedaddy