Booking excursions for a group

tbmrt

First time cruising with a few cabins/different credit cards. All want to do same excursion(s).

I understand that excursions must be booked onboard to use loot and if we book them through the app 120 days before they would get put on credit cards.

I'm worried that in either case, if one person booked excursions for everyone, that person's credit card/loot would be charged rather than the individuals'.  Best way to handle this?  

Yes, if one person books for all, one card will be charged for all.  Best way is to have each person/cabin go on line and book for themselves.  Try to book on the first day that the excursions open.  Otherwise you will need to deal with collecting your money to pay for the others that you booked, and that may ruin some friendships.  Invite everyone out for coffee and each book on their own phone while you are sitting there so you can answer all the "is this the right one" and "am I doing this right" questions OR call sailor services with all of you there so you can book for yourself, then hand off the phone to the next cabin's people so they can give their booking number to the Sailor Services rep and do the same...and move down the line,    App is easiest IF it is working correctly.

23 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

Yes, if one person books for all, one card will be charged for all.  Best way is to have each person/cabin go on line and book for themselves.  Try to book on the first day that the excursions open.  Otherwise you will need to deal with collecting your money to pay for the others that you booked, and that may ruin some friendships.  Invite everyone out for coffee and each book on their own phone while you are sitting there so you can answer all the "is this the right one" and "am I doing this right" questions OR call sailor services with all of you there so you can book for yourself, then hand off the phone to the next cabin's people so they can give their booking number to the Sailor Services rep and do the same...and move down the line,    App is easiest IF it is working correctly.

Thanks so much...Maybe I can sign onto their app (getting info from them beforehand) and do all the bookings in the app for them.  Do you know if excurson bookings can be done on the night before the 120 day mark (similar to the way restaurants work?)

21 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Thanks so much...Maybe I can sign onto their app (getting info from them beforehand) and do all the bookings in the app for them.  Do you know if excurson bookings can be done on the night before the 120 day mark (similar to the way restaurants work?)

Sometimes they can be done the night before. It depends on exactly when the "flip the switch" to open them.  Yes, hypothetically you can be on their app provide you have all the log in info in advance--booking number, name, date of birth of lead Sailor.