Late Night Snack

MMfan14

37 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

Can't go anywhere without hearing this nonsense anymore on how everyone is a victim of healthy food having all of these crazy hurdles. What barriers are there to a salad or vegetables? People just don't want those options. Remember, everyone is on vacation and needs to gorge themselves on every food and drink option. There are many cheaper options out there than chicken tenders and many simpler options out there than meatball subs.

It's no gourmet food, but I'm really glad it's back. Between the strip loin and elimination of late night snacks, those were honestly the only things that somewhat bothered me from the recent "cutbacks." It's nice to have included options at night besides Pizza. Dare I say, that Celebration spread is even better than what they had before. 

The only hurdle of healthy food is cost. I did point out that the vast majority of people are happy with what is being offered. Regardless of the reason Carnival isn't going to offer something people don't/won't eat, even if it is less expensive to offer it.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2023 at 6:11 PM, Cuckoo7 said:

It's more like pico.  I was looking forward to chips and salsa but was disappointed.  As noted by some others, pizza was horrible.  Nuggets were solid.

I hate that when the salsa is more like pico. There's a taqueria near me that makes it like that, but if you tell them you want the "hot salsa" they bring you actual salsa that has a really nice kick to it. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:31 PM, Cherries Jubilee said:

Lol yes if they don’t have bbq I will resort to putting ketchup on my chicken nuggets. I will also use it on a hotdog lol.

I’ll eat them dry too though if they aren’t overcooked.

I'm not a honey mustard fan either. I wonder if they'd allow you to bring a small bottle of BBQ sauce on board. 

On 11/1/2023 at 3:48 PM, Rudyard said:

I'm not a honey mustard fan either. I wonder if they'd allow you to bring a small bottle of BBQ sauce on board. 

If the ship has a Pig & Anchor, they have a variety of BBQ sauces.  You can bring a little Tupperware and save some for the late night buffet.  😁

• Like 1