Carnival getting exposure on ROKU screen saver page :)

Tom-n-Cheryl

5 hours ago, glrounds said:
  • I took a pic as the Jubilee sailed by, but haven't a clue how to get it into my CC account and post it.

The easiest way (if the picture is on your computer) - at the bottom of the post composition box, you can drag the picture where is says "Drag files here to attach"...or click on "choose files" to pick them from your computer. Keep in mind, this uploads pictures to your CC profile and, as far as I know, there's no way to delete them from your profile later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

The easiest way (if the picture is on your computer) - at the bottom of the post composition box, you can drag the picture where is says "Drag files here to attach"...or click on "choose files" to pick them from your computer. Keep in mind, this uploads pictures to your CC profile and, as far as I know, there's no way to delete them from your profile later.

It is on my phone . . . . don't use the phone for CC . . . .

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 6:45 PM, glrounds said:

It is on my phone . . . . don't use the phone for CC . . . .

If it's on the app, there's an add files button that should allow you to add a file, select the image from files, then click insert, and it'll be put in the post.

I'd assume the process is similar, if not identical, on a mobile web browser, since the app seems to be a stripped down web browser.

Screenshot_20231008_161001_Chrome.thumb.jpg.72bfdfab450490b0e332d1a79ce8a056.jpg

On 9/22/2023 at 4:10 PM, Organized Chaos said:

I know you mean well and I thank you, but I fear you have no idea how the tech of today just ricochets around the brain of an 84-year-old reducing the information to marbles . . . . LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, glrounds said:

I know you mean well and I thank you, but I fear you have no idea how the tech of today just ricochets around the brain of an 84-year-old reducing the information to marbles . . . . LOL

Thought you articulated that fairly well.👍

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 3:27 AM, glrounds said:

No worries. I've done a lot of computer work for older family & friends through the years. Once I get an idea of their level of understanding, I've taken pride in explaining things in a way they can easily digest. If you're familiar with getting photos from your phone to your computer, it's pretty easy from there. Hey, you're on your computer using an internet forum...you're more savvy than you might think.

• Like 1