Wonder of the Seas - Questions

jamon

1 minute ago, jamon said:

Does anyone know if Filet Mignon is served on the first night in Costal Kitchen. Also what day is the Pinnacle Luncheon held. Also what day is lobster served in the main dining room? First or second formal night????

Filet is typically night one (it was in June). I believe this is standard across all ships with a CK but I could be wrong.

Lobster is always 2nd formal night.

Can't help you with Pinnacle Q's, sorry.

2 hours ago, jamon said:

Does anyone know if Filet Mignon is served on the first night in Costal Kitchen. Also what day is the Pinnacle Luncheon held. Also what day is lobster served in the main dining room? First or second formal night????

Lobster os also served on the same evening in CK as it is in the MDR(2nd formal night). Pin lunch is always on a sea day, but which one is always a guess. The info will be in your cabin when you board.

6 hours ago, jamon said:

Filet has always been on the first night at CK on the ships I've been on.  The app should have the CK menu as you get closer to sailing. 

Sorry, not Pinnacle.

Lobster is served on the second formal night in both the MDR and CK.  The CK version is a poached style which I actually prefer.  That night is packed with my favs. So, I get scallops as an appetizer instead of entree along with rack of lamb and a "side" of lobster.  No dessert for me that night!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jamon said:

Filet mignon on first night. Lobster second formal night and the Pinnacle luncheon varies by cruise, but on a sea day. Btw, the P luncheon isn’t as good as it used to be.

Edited by ReneeFLL