Harmony Boarding Time Options

GACRUISER456

20 hours ago, Nike4000 said:

We've got an 11am PAT for our upcoming cruise on Harmony.

What’s PAT? Port arrival time? Did you purchase The Key or are you in a suite? I checked in my family as soon as it opened in central time and the earliest time listed us 11:30.

Use to be loyalty was rewarded (we’re Diamond Plus) but now it is only worth it if you decide to spend the extra which at our age (retired with ailments ) with D+ benefits it’s not worth the extra for Key nor is a suite worth it on short (7 day or less) cruises. 

3 hours ago, BeachLover718 said:

What’s PAT? Port arrival time? Did you purchase The Key or are you in a suite? I checked in my family as soon as it opened in central time and the earliest time listed us 11:30.

Use to be loyalty was rewarded (we’re Diamond Plus) but now it is only worth it if you decide to spend the extra which at our age (retired with ailments ) with D+ benefits it’s not worth the extra for Key nor is a suite worth it on short (7 day or less) cruises. 

Our port arrival time is 11am to 11:30am and, no, we're not in a Suite, nor did we purchase The Key. We're Gold status. I was online at midnight to book my PAT and took the earliest time I could. YMMV

Edit to add that we were able to check in at 45 days prior to sail date.

Edited by Nike4000

Today was sign-in day for Harmony.  I forgot about it until after noon - I am in a junior suite - best time I could get was 12:00 - but it's calling it a Health Check in?  This is new and I'm not familiar with this.  Anyone want to chime in here on what that might be about.  I'll go looking elsewhere for answers, but some here may be interested.

54 minutes ago, euphscott said:

Today was sign-in day for Harmony.  I forgot about it until after noon - I am in a junior suite - best time I could get was 12:00 - but it's calling it a Health Check in?  This is new and I'm not familiar with this.  Anyone want to chime in here on what that might be about.  I'll go looking elsewhere for answers, but some here may be interested.

I know grand suite can check in early , not sure of junior suite, what sailing on you on ? We sail 11/26