Haifa pre-cruise hotel package

OhioJourneys

Although I am experienced cruiser, this is first international cruise port where I have booked pre-cruise hotel package through NCL.  Due to some recent health issues, we were looking to make things as simple as possible and it appears that transfer from TLV to Haifa can be difficult.  My question;  how do we find our NCL transfer in TLV?  I know that when you use NCL transfer and arrive on embarkation day that there are usually reps in baggage claim area.  However, we are arriving early.  Transfers included with package (for which we paid a lot more than if we had booked same hotel on own!), but no info anywhere as to what those transfers entail or how to meet them!  Customer Svc gives me different answers every time I call.  I have verified that hotel does not offer transfers so not looking for hotel van.  Help!  

The drive from the airport is about 1.5 hours depending on the time of day.  There is also a direct train from Tel Aviv airport to Haifa (stops outside the cruise terminal), also takes about 1.5 hours.  You do not say which hotel you are staying in in Haifa, but if there's any problem with your transfers, it's not a long drive from any of them to the port and a taxi would not be expensive.

I am ASSUMING since they booked you into the hotel and a few other people they will arrange a van or bus depending on how many people book the hotel, you  may stop at another hotel too if the cruise line offers more than one hotel option.

What different answers are you getting from customer service, worst case you would go back to the airport to meet the other passengers.