Searching for repositioning cruises

Moriah

Does anyone know a trick for narrowing a search for ONLY cruises that are repositioning or "one way"?  I would love to be able to generate a list of all the transatlantic cruises for example over the next couple of years, without having to sift through all the "Europe" cruises, etc.  And in general I'm interested in seeing a list of cruises that reposition all the ships.  If anyone knows any search tips (talking about the HAL site, but if there is another way, I'm of course open to it) I'd be most appreciative.

9 minutes ago, Moriah said:

Does anyone know a trick for narrowing a search for ONLY cruises that are repositioning or "one way"?  I would love to be able to generate a list of all the transatlantic cruises for example over the next couple of years, without having to sift through all the "Europe" cruises, etc.  And in general I'm interested in seeing a list of cruises that reposition all the ships.  If anyone knows any search tips (talking about the HAL site, but if there is another way, I'm of course open to it) I'd be most appreciative.

Look on the  HAL website for Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific cruises.

42 minutes ago, Moriah said:

Does anyone know a trick for narrowing a search for ONLY cruises that are repositioning or "one way"?  I would love to be able to generate a list of all the transatlantic cruises for example over the next couple of years, without having to sift through all the "Europe" cruises,

On the main banner, do NOT choose "plan a cruise" (which no longer has a TransAtlantic choice when I look) -- choose DESTINATIONS next one over. This will bring up a choice of E>W or W>E. I am not finding Trans-Pacific in the same way, or for example those cruises usually through the Panama Canal that position ships from Caribbean to Alaska or vice versa. (For the latter you can however chose PC and scan for one-way only, OR go back to Plan a Cruise and put in departure and arrival ports of FLL and YVR or SEA.)

Those are some of my thoughts on the issue! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moriah said:

If you go to Cruiseplum.com, a non-TA searchable cruise database and click on detailed search, and then click on the Region filter, 2 of the choices are TransAtlantic and TransPacific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1