Tampa Hotel for pre cruise stay suggestions

TreeCity

Any hotel in the Westshore area (near TPA) should offer airport shuttles -I've stayed at the Embassy Suites and was happy with the hotel and nearby dining options.  More upscale is the Rocky Point area -  pre-Covid we stayed at the Chase Suites with both airport and port shuttles.  I would call to confirm if they still offer that service.  Taxi from airport hotels to the port should be about $25+ on the meter and UberX or Lyft will save you a few dollars.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 4:19 PM, TreeCity said:

I tried to find an answer in other posts but about 8 pages in gave up.  Suggestions for pre cruise hotel stay in Tampa.  Airport shuttle would be nice. Are there any that have cruise drop off the next day?

If you choose a hotel in the Channelside/Water St area you could take the free trolley to the port or even be in walking distance to the ship.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've cruised out of Tampa many times, and always stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Rocky Point, about 3 miles west of TPA airport.  Bahama Breeze right next door - walking distance.  Also there's a Westin hotel also within walking distance, about 2 blocks.  They have an upscale restaurant and a full service Starbucks in the hotel.  I've always driven to these cruises as I only live 90 miles away, but as I recall the hotel does have a shuttle service to the port. Don't remember if it's complimentary or perhaps a small fee. You might give them a call, they can most likely answer your questions about the shuttle service.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, SemperFi_Cruiser said:

I've always driven to these cruises as I only live 90 miles away,

We'll be driving down for our cruise out of Tampa. Where do you typically park that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...or even a finger and a toe?