Can anyone tell me what MSC‘s policy is on moving a cruise 48 hours before?

Mojobaby7

I did a quick search on Google and it says there is a $50 charge per person which would be fine if we have to use it? My wife’s 99-year-old grandfather just went in the hospital tonight, just over two days before we are supposed to leave for a cruise this coming Sunday at 4 PM. So if there is ability to move a cruise to a future date with a fee, it might be worth using? Can’t find anything on their website so if someone knows any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Of course their hours are 9 AM to 9 PM (closed). Thanks

6 hours ago, Mojobaby7 said:

I did a quick search on Google and it says there is a $50 charge per person which would be fine if we have to use it? My wife’s 99-year-old grandfather just went in the hospital tonight, just over two days before we are supposed to leave for a cruise this coming Sunday at 4 PM.

Usually need to be at least a month before sailing I believe...

Best you can do is call and ask, but I wouldn't be hopeful this close to sailing...

Edited by Mark_T

11 hours ago, Mojobaby7 said:

Can’t find anything on their website so if someone knows any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Of course their hours are 9 AM to 9 PM (closed). Thanks

Of course this information is on the website.

Go to the MSC USA website main page.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Click "Terms and Conditions".  Read section 13; Cancellations and Changes by Passenger.

When you booked and paid  for your cruise, you agreed to the T&C, It was also included in your on line check in.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2023 at 1:07 PM, Homosassa said:

Of course this information is on the website.

Go to the MSC USA website main page.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Click "Terms and Conditions".  Read section 13; Cancellations and Changes by Passenger.

When you booked and paid  for your cruise, you agreed to the T&C, It was also included in your on line check in.

He wouldn’t be asking if he knew where it was. I thought that’s what CC was about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1