MDR Anytime dining reservation for more than 8 people.

mkkao924

On Celebrity's website (and mobile app), I can only select up to 8 people for making dinner reservation. We have total 10 people in our group, what should I do?

We have young kids in our group, so late dining doesn't really work for us, and early dining is not available right now.

Maybe make a reservation for 6 and a reservation for 4 and choose the same time slot. Go to the reservation desk in the main dining room as soon as you board the ship and ask if the two reservations can be combined into a table for 10 or if you could be seated at two tables beside or near each other.

Find out if Celebrity has a special email address for dining requests. Royal Caribbean used to have one that I used when travelling with groups of 10 or 12. We linked our reservation numbers together and were able to reserve a large table for our group. I haven't traveled with a large group since 2019 so I don't know if it is still possible to do that.

Edited by marys350

We always make our Select dinner reservations for 7pm. On a recent cruise we started at a table for 2 for the first night, then met 4 others and became a party of 6 for the next 3 nights, then 2 more joined us, so we ended up as a party of 8 for the last 3 nights of the cruise. Each time our dining party increased we stopped by the check in desk to request they accommodate the change. Each time they happily adjusted our table to fit the size of our party. There was just 1 night when we had to wait around 30mins before an appropriately sized table became available. I think as long as you communicate in advance they'll be sure to take care of you. I've observed many very large groups eating together in the dining rooms. 

Edited by kathynorth