Cunard '3 Queens' Voyage - July 26, 2024 to August, 25, 2024

Gaybo

Hi,

My husband and I and a friend have joined this Voyage. It involves cruising and hotel stays.

It starts with 'Queen Victoria' from Venice (Trieste) to Rome (Civitavecchia) then 'Queen Anne' from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Southampton and finally 'Queen Mary' from Southampton to New York.

30 days in total from 26th July, 2024 to 25th August, 2024.

We are intetested in exchanging ideas on Private Tours etc with fellow cruisers.

Cheers Gaybo

17 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

What are the start dates of the individual cruises?

Mon, July 29th - Mon, August 5th –  Queen Victoria

Mon, August 5th - Sun, August 11th - Queen Anne

Fri, August 16th – Fri, August 23rd  - Queen Mary

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

Queen Mary 2 is here

It looks as if you will need to start the other 2 yourself. 

Thanks Hattie. I have done so now on the QM2 site one but I don't understand why I can't combine the 3 cruises together as that is how they were advertised here in Australia and what we booked. I assume there will be quite a few others who have done so and it would be nice to touch base with fellow cruisers before we sail.

Cheers Gaybo

12 hours ago, Gaybo said:

Thanks Hattie. I have done so now on the QM2 site one but I don't understand why I can't combine the 3 cruises together as that is how they were advertised here in Australia and what we booked. I assume there will be quite a few others who have done so and it would be nice to touch base with fellow cruisers before we sail.

Cheers Gaybo

The fundamental problem, which you may have already noticed, is that roll calls must be created under a single ship name. There is no facility to create a roll call for a voyage that involves multiple ships.

I'd suggest creating the missing roll calls for the Queen Victoria and Queen Anne portions of your voyage. The first voyage on Queen Victoria may be where you would want to specifically encourage posting about the entire '3 Queens' voyage.

I don't think there would be a problem creating a roll call under Queen Victoria named something like "3 Queens Voyage - July 29, 2024".  That could be the way to make it clear that roll call is meant to discuss the full '3 Queens' voyage starting on Queen Victoria.

• Like 2