Medallion App / Personaliser - Cancelled Booking Still Shows

Jakdgr

I’ve done a search on CC but cannot find an answer to a glitch I’m having with the App on my phone .. coming to those of you who have multi cruises booked.

Last week we decided not to proceed with a booking in 2024 and cancelled that with my PVP and used FCC to book another cruise with the PVP.

However on both the Web Cruise Personaliser  and App, the old booking is showing. When I go into the App and select Add Journey to add my new booking reference, I get an error “no booking number found”. However I was relieved to see it’s on Princess Web Personaliser.

Is there a way to remove the cancelled booking off both Personaliser or App … or has the PVP who cancelled missed something?

I had removed the App and reinstalled but it still shows.

Jo

Edited by Jakdgr

6 minutes ago, Jakdgr said:

I’ve done a search on CC but cannot find an answer to a glitch I’m having with the App on my phone .. coming to those of you who have multi cruises booked.

Last week we decided not to proceed with a booking in 2024 and cancelled that with my PVP and used FCC to book another cruise with the PVP.

However on both the Web Cruise Personaliser  and App, the old booking is showing. When I go into the App and select Add Journey to add my new booking reference, I get an error “no booking number found”. However I was relieved to see it’s on Princess Web Personaliser.

Is there a way to remove the cancelled booking off both Personaliser or App … or has the PVP who cancelled missed something?

I had removed the App and reinstalled but it still shows.

No, don’t do anything.  It will drop off of the App.  It takes a few days.

As long as the website is correct and shows your new booking.  You’re good.

6 minutes ago, Jakdgr said:

@PacnGoNow - my PVP responded to my email query - the cancelled cruise had not been fully cancelled their end for some reason so has now and she confirmed it would reflect in App in a few days … 

Thanks for the update.  I’d give it 3-4 days to disappear now from the App.

If it wasn’t cancelled on her end, then it should have still been shown on the website too.  
Anyway, at least the TA cancelled it now.

• Like 1