Apex, interior cabin selection

artvlay

We are deciding which interior cabin is best for us, but have questions.

First, what is the difference between an interior cabin and a Deluxe interior cabin?

And, do interior cabins alternate where the bed is placed in the cabin?  We prefer the bed to not be right there when you walk into the cabin.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, artvlay said:

We are deciding which interior cabin is best for us, but have questions.

First, what is the difference between an interior cabin and a Deluxe interior cabin?

And, do interior cabins alternate where the bed is placed in the cabin?  We prefer the bed to not be right there when you walk into the cabin.

Thanks 

Try here. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=getNewComment

3 hours ago, doghog said:

Interiors are 188 square feet deluxe 206. I've had a deluxe on Edge and Apex  beds are by bathroom regardless of configuration 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Interiors are 188 square feet deluxe 206. I've had a deluxe on Edge and Apex  beds are by bathroom regardless of configuration 

Thanks for your information. So am I to assume that the deluxe is the better choice if there isn't a large difference in cost?

In addition to the size are they in better placement on the deck, such as midship? Any other positives?

1 hour ago, artvlay said:

Thanks for your information. So am I to assume that the deluxe is the better choice if there isn't a large difference in cost?

In addition to the size are they in better placement on the deck, such as midship? Any other positives?

The deluxe insides have a larger sofa thereby adding the extra cabin space. There is also more room between the bed and bathroom. Location is not any better in the ship than a regular cabin  price varies by sailing many times the same for both all depends on availability.  I'm booked on the Beyond in a regular inside as deluxe was much more but if prices drop I'll probably upgrade.  Rarely in my cabin anyway sometimes watch a movie before bedtime.  Closet, drawer and vanity space are identical.