New/Old Topic - TKG

Mahogany

15 hours ago, frantic36 said:

You can get table service as has been said before. My husband always orders fish of the day and I have been known to order a minute steak from there.

Some people like buffet so these people need to be catered for as well. Otherwise where do you suggest they eat?

The engine room is lovely, and everyone there enjoys self-service.🤪

Edited by commodoredave
  • Haha 2

Love TKG. Never book online before departure, always on board. Ate their >15 times on our 168 night world cruise earlier this year, never had the same menu item; there are always delicious daily specials. And despite all the complaining on here, it sells out every night… 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, florisdekort said:

Love TKG. Never book online before departure, always on board. Ate their >15 times on our 168 night world cruise earlier this year, never had the same menu item; there are always delicious daily specials. And despite all the complaining on here, it sells out every night… 

What ship was the World Cruise? One of the Odyssey class? The TKG is a lot smaller, and yes fills up nightly. Not so much on the larger ships, but that could be because of staffing shortage. BTW I LIKE, not LOVE, the TKG. 🙂

3 hours ago, Mahogany said:

What ship was the World Cruise? One of the Odyssey class? The TKG is a lot smaller, and yes fills up nightly. Not so much on the larger ships, but that could be because of staffing shortage. BTW I LIKE, not LOVE, the TKG. 🙂

Yes, Sojourn. Capacity is restricted by the kitchen, not by the number of tables. You’ll never see all tables occupied at the same time on Ovation and Encore, unless perhaps some tables are finishing with coffee / lingering while others just arrived.