Live From Nieuw Amsterdam Through the Panama Canal Followed by One Week in the Caribbean

Crew News

On 1/21/2024 at 12:11 PM, Crew News said:

Albuquerque, west side.

Then I am sure you know my area. My sister lived in Albuquerque until she passed. My youngest sister still lives in Carlsbad. I love Utah very much, but  NM will always be home.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2023 at 8:38 PM, Crew News said:

This begins my traditional "live" thread.  During my15-day repositioning cruise through the Panama Canal and another seven days in the Caribbean, I will be collecting menus, answering CC questions, chasing rumors, experiencing the west entrance to the canal for the first time, giving my impressions (except on food quality), interviewing crew members, trying some new beaches, meeting CC members, and experiencing new excursions.

Although I have my standard list of questions to ask, I encourage all new ones to be posted here.

If you are on this cruise with me, feel free to add your experiences and photos.

The journey begins tomorrow.

We are taking this similar cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale, 23 wonderful days, and I'd like to know how many formal nights there are on a cruise this long?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shih Tzu Momma said:

We are taking this similar cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale, 23 wonderful days, and I'd like to know how many formal nights there are on a cruise this long?

Three

• Like 1