Suite for 3 adults or 2 rooms? for Valor

helene109

We are considering the Valor for June. Already have Vista booked for September. Opinions please my son will be traveling with us he is 24. My daughter is getting married in May so we will have one less. 1 suite or 2 rooms? He will be paying his own way. Haven’t been to New Orleans since Covid and it wasn’t the same. Missing the food even for a day before dinner. Thanks again!

Thank you, was it hard with everyone getting ready at the same time? 

Suite with nice balcony every time.  Our family (3 of us and DS is college age) have spent many cruises over the years in a suite, the extra space and large balcony works well for our cruising experience (we use our balcony at least 2x a day easily).  

That being said, we have always taken advantage of the spa/ gym showers (especially on formal night where I may need extra time to dress etc).  DH and DS actually prefer to go and use the (more times than not they are all empty) showers and get dressed with lots of room and hot water.  Mean while I have the whole bathroom and dressing area in the cabin to shower, dress, makeup or whatever (a glass of wine goes perfect with this) and we all get ready at the same time.  

Whatever you decide to do, have a blast!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, helene109 said:

Be aware that the Junior Suites on Valor are not significantly larger than a regular Balcony room (IMHO). There is a larger bathroom with bathtub/shower combo and a small hallway with closets leading to the bathroom. But the "bed" for the 3rd person is a convertible couch that's almost immediately at the end of the bed. A coffee table and small space separates the 2. For a "suite", I was not impressed.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Be aware that the Junior Suites on Valor are not significantly larger than a regular Balcony room (IMHO). There is a larger bathroom with bathtub/shower combo and a small hallway with closets leading to the bathroom. But the "bed" for the 3rd person is a convertible couch that's almost immediately at the end of the bed. A coffee table and small space separates the 2. For a "suite", I was not impressed.

Thanks I will watch a different YouTube video!

1 hour ago, Drazil65 said:

Suite with nice balcony every time.  Our family (3 of us and DS is college age) have spent many cruises over the years in a suite, the extra space and large balcony works well for our cruising experience (we use our balcony at least 2x a day easily).  

That being said, we have always taken advantage of the spa/ gym showers (especially on formal night where I may need extra time to dress etc).  DH and DS actually prefer to go and use the (more times than not they are all empty) showers and get dressed with lots of room and hot water.  Mean while I have the whole bathroom and dressing area in the cabin to shower, dress, makeup or whatever (a glass of wine goes perfect with this) and we all get ready at the same time.  

Whatever you decide to do, have a blast!

Thank you! Just not sure if I will miss it being just my husband and I in the room!