When do receive our Sea Pass Card?

SAS21

4 minutes ago, doghog said:

It would be nice if RC would follow Celebrity's lead and allow you to go to your stateroom when you first board to collect your Seapass cards and drop off any carryons and return to your stateroom when the general announcement is made that the stateroom rooms are ready. 

On Rustbucket Cruise Lines (has nothing to do with rust) they allow you to take your carry-ons if you purchase their "Faster to the Fun" program.  

42 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

My risk is that if it does happen, will Royal credit my account if I go to customer service and let them know that I didn't find my card where it was supposed to be and there are/were charges on it?  My secondary risk is otherwise unnecessarily having to go to customer service, and probably having to wait in a long line for service.     

Life is full of risks. Let's hope you don't realize any of those risks because the cruise line has determined them to be inconsequential and have assumed the risk. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

On Rustbucket Cruise Lines (has nothing to do with rust) they allow you to take your carry-ons if you purchase their "Faster to the Fun" program.  

Never heard of Rustbucket Cruise Lines but no additional charge with Celebrity. 

41 minutes ago, SRF said:

I look at it this way, considering the minor things that people complain about here on CC, if it was a problem, we WOULD have heard about it. 😄

Exactly,

Pretty sure people don't purchase cruises just to get a couple of free drinks day 1.