LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

1 hour ago, fyree39 said:

I come each day to see what new adventures you're posting. I love the photos! We're finally getting our feet wet with European cruising in 2024/2025. Your review is inspirational!

This has been new to me as well! If it seems like more work than a Caribbean cruise, it is but it’s soooo worth it👍😁

• Like 1

I am a lurker most of the time, but loving your review!  We are looking at different cruise lines for a European cruise for 2025 (our 30th anniversary) - the Miracle just came out with some sailings so we will decide in the next couple weeks!   I am anxious to see your ports/excursions for them!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, slimbyspring said:

I am a lurker most of the time, but loving your review!  We are looking at different cruise lines for a European cruise for 2025 (our 30th anniversary) - the Miracle just came out with some sailings so we will decide in the next couple weeks!   I am anxious to see your ports/excursions for them!

Congrats on 30 years!! I’m happy you are enjoying my review and I hope your European trip will be as much fun as mine!!  It’s been fun planning and seeing this come to fruition is the best!! If you have questions, please ask!

Tonight’s MDR dinner was a mixed bag. My pumpkin soup was good. Craig’s crab cake more like crab salad. His shrimp were kinda small and my grilled barramundi a little tasteless. Fortunately we also ordered the Indian entree so I added the spiced lentils to my fish. Bobby Flay would be proud 🤣 of course WCMC was the beeeeg winner!!IMG_2929.thumb.jpeg.347245fdac981f837fa4eedc65683023.jpegj

• Like 6

We went to the Butterfly Lounge in the belly of the ship (level 1) and thankfully we were 20 minutes early. We got two seats far to the side with a profile view of the performer. Within 5 minutes it was standing room only and yes, tons of people stood for the two half hour stand up routines.IMG_2930.thumb.jpeg.271489cc36283dc5fd3cf1d15faf4d59.jpegIMG_2931.thumb.jpeg.fac222fa78906bfab7d5b4eace899c88.jpeg

• Like 9