Cunard Gift brichure

watsonbeau

Is there a pdf copy of the gift brochure as was thinking of organising cake, flowers or similar for on board arrival for some friends ? Can see there are web pages but not much info other than a phone number ? I’d like to look at what choices there at leisure not have to make up my mind in a phone call. Am sure there used to be one but can’t find it.

Thank you 

55 minutes ago, watsonbeau said:

Is there a pdf copy of the gift brochure as was thinking of organising cake, flowers or similar for on board arrival for some friends ? Can see there are web pages but not much info other than a phone number ? I’d like to look at what choices there at leisure not have to make up my mind in a phone call. Am sure there used to be one but can’t find it.

Thank you 

Correct, there was a full Menu with prices, it appears to have disappeared, leaving a small selection and to telephone.  No wine and Chocolate dipped Strawberries packages to be seen.

Knowing Cunard would have a complete list, with prices, so suggest a call to request a menu attached to an email.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, watsonbeau said:

Thank you ! Thought it was me but obviously it’s no longer there. Very unhelpful of Cunard to remove it - sounds like I need to phone …!

When booking and paying, stipulate that on delivery to stateroom no receipts are to be presented for signature confirming received.  Otherwise on delivery the receivers may be asked to sign the payment receipt showing value.  It has only happened twice before, but it’s so embarrassing for all parties.

Cunard claimed it was an accident and apologised.  Still ask though.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo
  • Like 1

@watsonbeau

I think this is quite recent. Cruises mentioned in the T&Cs look like 2023-2025.

Perhaps some prices have changed and they've temporarily withdrawn it from main site.

Although looking at the URL it's from their Australian pages. But prices are in USD.

https://s0.whitepages.com.au/737f82ce-e212-4a48-9362-b0c81b23bc97/cunard-document.pdf

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, D&N said:

@watsonbeau

I think this is quite recent. Cruises mentioned in the T&Cs look like 2023-2025.

Perhaps some prices have changed and they've temporarily withdrawn it from main site.

Although looking at the URL it's from their Australian pages. But prices are in USD.

https://s0.whitepages.com.au/737f82ce-e212-4a48-9362-b0c81b23bc97/cunard-document.pdf

This was very kind of you to put in the effort……….

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

This was very kind of you to put in the effort……….

A 15 second search! Well it was actually the second search with "pdf" in it.

I knew I'd looked at it for another reason recently.

• Like 2

Thank you for all your efforts. Yes will remember about signature as it’s a gift. Well done for finding a brochure - it will give me a good idea of offerings before I phone.

As always good information on here - thank you 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 9:03 AM, watsonbeau said:

Thank you ! Thought it was me but obviously it’s no longer there. Very unhelpful of Cunard to remove it - sounds like I need to phone …!

Yes, I emailed them for a brochure and they sent me back to the website, which says to call. I haven't gotten around to it.