Sweet Sixteen Rooms - Any beds by balcony?

gordylad

We've stayed in several Sweet 16's and none of the beds were by the balcony.  I can't speak to all 16 cabins though.  It's sad that Celebrity finally figured out the worth of those cabins and put them in a higher category.  They used to be a great deal.  I love the Sweet 16's!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gordylad said:

thanks any preferred cabin you would choose ? sailing would be into montenegro and dubrovnik

We like the end cabins 6030 and 6035. Unfortunately we could only get 6023 for our upcoming Alaska cruise, as we wanted to be on the port side. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, barneyboy said:

We like the end cabins 6030 and 6035. Unfortunately we could only get 6023 for our upcoming Alaska cruise, as we wanted to be on the port side. 

I agree.  Get one of the last cabins or as close as you can.  Don't get the first 2 or 3.  There are structural steel posts outside that obstruct the view.  

Sweet16.jpg.16a9fede60908fa7ace9636641124e5f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  My family will be in two of those rooms in June.  When I was booking, I thought there must be something wrong with them, because they were some of the few unbooked rooms to choose from.  I’m glad to read that some people really like them!  I was thinking that it must be the noise from the theater that made the rooms undesirable?  Is this an issue for anyone?  

Honestly, I only read about them on a website I was reading after I had already booked our cruise.  The first eight veranda cabins on either side of the ship have double sized balconies, I guess. 
I don’t know if it’s on every ship?  But the downside seems to be that they are directly above the big theater, so maybe it’s noisy?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ProfessorKafka said:

Hi!  My family will be in two of those rooms in June.  When I was booking, I thought there must be something wrong with them, because they were some of the few unbooked rooms to choose from.  I’m glad to read that some people really like them!  I was thinking that it must be the noise from the theater that made the rooms undesirable?  Is this an issue for anyone?  

We’ve stayed in these staterooms several times and have another one booked for Alaska next year. We’ve never had a problem with noise from the theatre, although we wouldn’t be in our cabin when the shows were on. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ProfessorKafka said:

Honestly, I only read about them on a website I was reading after I had already booked our cruise.  The first eight veranda cabins on either side of the ship have double sized balconies, I guess. 
I don’t know if it’s on every ship?  But the downside seems to be that they are directly above the big theater, so maybe it’s noisy?

Only on Mclass ships , only reason to book them is because of the larger balcony , and they are a premium balcony now 

• Like 2